Tweet

Saturday, February 26, 2011

Racism and Worker Exploitation was at the Heart of Scott Walker's Punking

I was interested in how did the Reporter get past the gatekeeper.

Same as it ever was, a little racism and a little usury.

Here’s what the man said to gain credibility with Governor Walkers chief Keith Gilkes

I politely said hello, not knowing how friendly Gilkes and Koch may be. He was eager to help. "I was really hoping to talk directly to Scott," I said. He said that could be arranged and that I should just leave my number. I explained to Gilkes, "My goddamn maid, Maria, put my phone in the washer. I'd have her deported, but she works for next to nothing." Gilkes found this amusing. "I'm calling from the VOID--with the VOID, or whatever it's called. You know, the Snype!"
"Gotcha," Gilkes said. "Let me check the schedule here...OK, there's an opening at 2 o'clock Central Standard Time. Just call this same number and we'll put you through."
Huffpo link

Here is where I use salty language, but I’m trying to be saved so I won’t.
The reporter got his credibility validated because he stated he was using undocumented labor that he was exploiting, and what was the Governor’s lackey’s response?
Gotcha! We can tell (gooble goble) you’re one of us. You exploit people who work for you and as a billionaire the best thing you can say about her is she works for next to nothing. Talk to you again at 2:00.

Photobucket

Disgusting.

No comments:

Post a Comment