Tweet

Monday, October 11, 2010

Strange Stars/UFO's being caught on YouTube

There is something definitely going on. This is a collection of the what is it a star/ufo from the night of October 10th and 11th. What is occurring doesn’t appear to be slowing down. I took a sample on Youtube using just the search words UFO and looking for the blinking lights I saw. What I saw was amazing.

Anaheim



Another Orange County California



Sweden



You from Jersey? I’m from Jersey!



Scotland, and for this one I just have to ask are you kidding me, look at that thing move. Is it a satellite? I don’t know do they have satellites that can change direction like this



Back in the USSR ok Russia, but I wanted to hum a Beatles song.



Same day as in Russia, but in South America



France



Poland



Don’t know where, but it had that feel and on the same day



Mississippi



Montreal



So where you ever told how come there aren’t more films of UFO’s now that everyone has cameras? This is just the last two days ya’ll and as this isn’t my bandwidth I’m putting them together.



Lots of people from the OC last night here is Garden Grove



Another from the Anaheim



Viva Italia



Unless Mickey has a new effect Anaheim sure was rocking last night







Raising Arizona









Australia



Hey I know this one



Japan



Israel I guess



Again this was just for last night. The night of October 10th not the 9th where I found an additional huge amount of sightings.

No comments:

Post a Comment