Tweet

Tuesday, September 13, 2011

If Jane Hamsher can Team with Grover Norquist I can sure send some E-mails

So, for gigles and laughs I comprised a list of every conservative outlet, radio personality, and national figure I could think of and I sent them this message.


TIP: The Daily Kos Purges it’s Black Members for Support of Barack Obama

http://www.dailykos.com/story/2011/09/11/1015546/-SistahSpeak

The Daily Kos now has a boycott organized against it by many of it’s active members of all races

http://www.dailykos.com/news/boycott

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_enemy_of_my_enemy_is_my_friend

http://www.thepeoplesview.net/2011/09/how-markos-moulitsas-taught-me-to-call.html#disqus_thread


“The Liberal Race Problem”
“Allen West Was Right About the Daily Kos”

Not trying to tell you your job or anything.




Oh forgot to mention, went out to the liberal sites as well, just missing the enemy of my enemy thing, the Rev. Al, NAACP, Color of Change, the whole 9 yards.

Gracious, I've been able to put the entire contents of my private intellectual property this blog and have it come up on other sites in it's entirety.  Tsk, tsk, before attorneys get involved. Fair use, oh and to all those people who are talking about me here's another link for you defamation.  I know many of the "Nice white progressives" are under some impression we are some ghetto denizens without resources to press their legal right, to them I'd suggest they listen to the Cube very carefully.

Update:  3:13 Thursday September 15th.

Ich weiß nicht, warum dieser Ort hat so viele Hits aus Deutschland heute, sondernwillkommen mein Deutsch Freunden. Wenn Sie nach der Geschichte sind, habe ich einen anderen Link für Sie.


Heres der Geschichte


Wenn Sie studieren Beziehungen zwischen den Rassen sind in dem Alter von Barack Obama könnten Sie Ihr phd mit dieser Geschichte zu verdienen





1 comment:

  1. HA! HA! This is a moderated place, and guess who does the moderation? ME!

    Did you think I'd publish all that hate coming from DK, LOL!

    ReplyDelete