Tweet

Thursday, May 14, 2015

Facebook Throttles Brilliant Bridge



A Light on the Bridge asks hey how come I come to the Brilliant Bridge Page here on FB and I see all this fantastic content that I never see on my newsfeed what gives?


That is a great question I’m so happy someone asked.

You see Facebook has a process they call throttling. That means that despite how much you might like to see the posts of the Brilliant Bridge or any of your friends despite the fact you told them you liked it and wanted to see the notifications, Facebook says NO!

Facebook wants the Brilliant Bridge to pay for the right to receive information that you have requested from social media the eyes on the page and the normal clutter of ads on the right of the screen are just not enough for them.

Brilliant Bridge is so non profit it expects the Universe to supply the means for any physical existence, and it is going to expect those members of the Bridge who want to see this fantastic content to seek it out.

If you want more feed from Brilliant Bride you’ll need to go through and like as many posts as you can.

Will they then give you more?  I don’t know.
Will I ever see everything?  Got me
Does it matter?  Nope

You can come to the Brilliant Bridge page anytime you like.  It is serving the exact purpose I had foreseen which was to provide the nursery where the baby Brilliant Bridge lives right after birth.


Whatever Facebook


Thanks to the Lights on the Bridge who see and participate.

Namaste Friends!

3 comments:

  1. And I thought I left Bridge construction behind when I retired in '03... Participation here is compulsory to an enlightened Life... 😊

    ReplyDelete
  2. And I thought I left Bridge construction behind when I retired in '03... Participation here is compulsory to an enlightened Life... 😊

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi there! I see you, I'm going to have to start paying more attention to comments on my blog since i'm telling folk to come here and interact and all. :)

      Delete